Xbox 360 Emulator for PC on Windows
If you were ever interested in playing Xbox 360 gaming console’s games but your pocket didn’t allow you to purchase the console, there is a solution of this problem. The solution is – you can enjoy all those Xbox 360 gaming console’s titles on your PC with emulator. Here in this post, I’ll guide the users to download Xbox 360 emulator for PC- Windows 10, Win 8/ 8.1/ 7 & even Mac.
If I talk about Xbox 360 gaming console, its the successor of original Xbox that was first released in 2005 and since then, it become popular around the world. Not just the kids, adults too love Xbox 360 gaming console.
Xbox 360 gaming console which is developed by Microsoft is a direct competitor of Sony’s PlayStation and Nintendo’s Wii gaming console and a successor of Xbox One. Microsoft’s 360 gaming console was announced in 2013 as successor of original Xbox of 2005.
Also see: How to take Screenshot on Windows
With Xbox 360 emulator you can play all those games on your PC. Xbox 360 emulator is pretty much faster. The xbox 360 gaming emulator uses x86 hardware that makes your gaming experience much more entertaining.
Xbox 360 emulator is an open sources program which you can download to Windows PC without having to pay any money. Its outstanding graphics makes Xbox 360 emulator the best choice for Windows PC.
Download Xbox 360 emulator for PC Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 & Mac
Although if you search on Google, you can find hell lots of emulator for Windows but you must download the one which is reliable and performs well for your Windows PC. Some of so called “Best Xbox Emulator” do totally away from being best.
Many of them contains viruses that may damage your Windows PC. Hence it is advisable to research on the internet to download emulator which is good in every aspect, whether graphics, speed or the number of games one could play.
I’ve resolve this problem and sharing one of the best Xbox Emulator for Windows. It is Xbox 360 Emulator.
Features of Xbox 360 Emulator
There are plenty of great feature of Xbox 360 emulator but its not possible to list them all. Hence, I am listing down some of the main features only. Take a look:
- Available for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 and Mac.
- Free to download for life for Windows & Mac.
- Play all Xbox games on your Windows PC & Mac.
- Works pretty well Nvidia GeForce or ATI Radeon.
- Pause and load the game for optimum utilisation of PC resources.
- Play games with faster speed.
Pre-requisite of Downloading Xbox 360 Emulator on PC
- A PC with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 installed Or Macbook.
- Nvidia GeForce or AT Radeon graphic card.
- Processor Core 2 duo minimum. Higher is the better.
- 2 GB RAM at least. 4 GB is recommended.
- 2 GB Disk space.
- At least 1 GB graphic card memory.
Download Xbox 360 Emulator for PC
The process is very simple and just after downloading and installing Xbox 360 Emulator for Windows PC or Mac, you can start playing Xbox gaming console’s games available on the list. If you have above said pre-requisite, you are good to go. Follow these steps to download Emulator for PC:
- Open browser on your PC and search for Xbox 360 Emulator in Google or Go here
- Download Xbox 360 Emulator.
- Double click the file download and install Emulator.
- Emulator requires Microsoft NetFramework 4.0 atleast to get installed.
- Get the NetFramework if you haven’t already installed on your PC.
- Open Xbox emulator and enter the serial number given on Xbox.
- Go to bios and select on of your choice.
- If you have any game IOS, browse and open if you want to play it.
Follow the same process for Mac.
That’s all you can now play Xbox gaming console’s game on your PC on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac.
Share this article with your friends if you like it.